possession project/long manchester poem

I think I've got it. After breaking up some sections and ditching a couple of others my still untitled long manchester poem for the possession project is about done. There's a little more to write, and I haven't checked how the 'Icarus' sections mentioned in a previous post work in context - though they should be fine, but essentially it's complete. It reads well and I know how to end it.

Currently it's around 49 pages if I contract the 'Icarus' sections to full page width, but if as intended they run as a single word to a line it's about 78 pages. Those figures are likely to be nearer 50 or 90 when the poem's complete.

If anyone wants to take a look and give me their thoughts I'd be really grateful. Drop me a message here in the comments or by phone/ email if you have the details and I'll get back to you in a week or two with the full draft.

Comments

Popular Posts