china residency

Although the dates are yet to be finalised I have now secured an artist's residency in Kunming in China's Yunnan Province. The residency is likely to begin in October.

For various reasons my original plans to travel in China between June-October 2011 have been pushed back to October 2011-March 2012. I'd prefer to go sooner but there are advantages doing it this way.

I will document my time in China here but it's likely I will keep a separate blog for the residency. Between now and then I'll keep you in touch with developments and plans on an intermittent basis.

If you have any experiences of China, especially of Yunnan generally or Kunming in particular, I'd be really interested to hear about them. Suggestions of interesting things to do, places to see, artists/musicians etc. to look out for, people to meet and so on are very welcome.

Comments

Popular Posts