counting backwards 4 + the other room 21

Counting Backwards #4 takes place on Thursday 2 December at Fuel Cafe Bar in Withington, 448 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 3BW.

The performers are Graham Dunning, Chris Gladwin performing as The Wyrding Module [link launches sounds], Dominic Lash, and Richard Parker.

Watch the Counting Backwards site for further details.

Entry is free. The event starts at 7pm.



Previous Counting Backwards performer Louise Woodcock has been added to The Other Room's next event on Wednesday 1 December, the day before.

She joins Neil Addison and Ken Edwards.

Entry is free. The event starts at 7pm.

The Other Room takes place at The Old Abbey Inn on Manchester Science Park, 61 Pencroft Way, Manchester, M15 6AY.



Also a brief apology - although I'm less busy at the moment that through the summer and autumn so far I'm posting here less. This is partly because I'm actually going out quite a bit, but also because I'm trying to get various bits of work finished as well as applying for artists residencies and organising a trip to China that I'll be making next year. Not to mention spending time on Counting Backwards.

More details of all these when I have them. For the time being I'm sorry I can't post more frequently. It's not like I don't have a lot to write about.

Comments

Popular Posts