wordsalad - go listen

If you want to check out Nico Vassilakis in action there's a piece on the latest Wordsalad along with some other exciting looking pieces. Because I've been out at work then at the text festival and then blogging my reactions to the poetry films I haven't had a chance to listen yet. A bonus for those of you who might have been at Wednesday's Poets and... is that I don't feature in the show this week - although last week my piece tare was keeping some really heavy company. Wordsalad really is worth an hour of your time - and you can do other stuff while it's on - give it a try.

Comments

paul said…
Hi Matt. Thanks again for linking to Wordsalad. I have more of your material queued for upcoming shows (after my return from Paris with my Significant Other)
Paul
Matt Dalby said…
Paul, always a pleasure. I hope you enjoy your Paris Trip. I'm currently revelling in Bury's Text Festival and the presence of both Geof Huth and Ron Silliman locally, however briefly.

Popular Posts