geof huth on poetry film & bury text festival

I have already tweeted this, but I highly recommend that you go and read Geof Huth's account of yesterday at the Text Festival. He is interesting as always, has some tantalising photos of the Signs of the Times exhibition, and offers an alternative view of the poetry film screening that I blogged about yesterday.

So if all that excites you and you're in or near Greater Manchester here's the Text Festival website with the programme. I also suggest you take a look at organiser Tony Trehy's blog, and at Ron Silliman's blog, both of whom cover aspects of the text festival, and both of whom are worth reading anyway.

In the meantime I've tidied up the punctuation, a couple of awkward phrases, and added one or two observations to my account of the poetry film screening. It should read more easily now.

Comments

Popular Posts