other news

Is anybody else starting to get a headache?

Just so you realise that other shit happens in Manchester - here's a bunch of stuff I didn't manage to get to lately. There are no soccer matches or tribute bands:

Poets & Mash
The Cabaret formerly known as Bucket
Vaudeville

Disgraceful really.

Just because it's on my document of links for this set of posts and I haven't used it yet, can't remember when I meant to use it, and because I'm about to link to if p then q, here's a free link to another of Manchester's experimental poetry magazines - Parameter.

Right - at fucking last - I can tell you that I'll be reading at The Other Room on 3 June 2009 along with Ceri Buck and Allen Fisher. Follow the link to if p then q and scroll down for confirmation. I'm proper happy about it - although I already feel like an imposter - like I'm going to be some delinquent idiot fouling the path for the proper poets what are performing the same night. It should be great.

.

Comments

Popular Posts