ephv - visual poem

Comments

troylloyd said…
coola!

an investigation into primal markmaking, it also suggest asemic writing, i like how there are little dots under some of the strokes, suggesting exclamation points!
Matt Dalby said…
I had a couple of things in mind - including fingerprints and genetic profiles. These are brush prints and the dots are more or less accidental - which I'm happy with.
troylloyd said…
ah, yes.

i totally see it now about the genetic profiles -- interesting, man, interesting.
Matt Dalby said…
There's a companion piece eaphv and accompanying sound poem eaphvv (both pronounced eve) that develop both ephv and ephvv (ev) that I won't post here until the new year as they're being submitted for my MA.

Same goes for a sound piece called only which develops into a jaunty melody entirely comprised of feedback which is my favourite of my sound pieces at present.

Popular Posts