forthcoming + stuff i promised

Well since so much time has passed since I promised to trail forthcoming events pretty much everything I had in mind has already gone - including this evening Lisa B's CD launch at Nexus which I signally failed to attend. Oh well, there's Vaudeville on Wednesday next week - and if you email me before Friday next week you could meet me on my works christmas lunch - which could be kind of cool. Otherwise the next things look like being in January - oh for the festive season to be over.

So stuff I promised to mention here:

In the comments on one of the posts (I think the world's most unhelpful poetry review) Mark Cobley thanked me for reviewing The Flaming Man and pointed my browser toward the second half of the poem, The Sad Bush which you can find here.


If you live in or know Manchester, or even if you're just interested in what goes on round here in terms of literature the take a look at Rainy City Stories. I know the proper Manchester blogs have already done it but I wear my tardiness like a badge of honour.

Finally for this section I'll do a fuller feature on next year's Bury Text Festival later, but for now just enjoy the link.

.

Comments

Popular Posts