trash trailer

It's kind of on the long finger, but having just finished what's now called loss movie (and made a pretty sweet looking DVD - thank you Mac Mini), I'm contemplating finding a way to stick it on the web for general ridicule. Of course, when I accomplish this I'll let you know and post a link - stop laughing, I will! If you really can't wait to have your senses assaulted I can always burn you a DVD and post it on, but it's two and a half minutes you'll never get back.

Nah, actually I'm pretty pleased despite some weaknesses. I like it, and it definitely has what I call the scars of making on it. Most of the stills turned out as good or better than I intended, and only a handful are more degraded than I'd really like. The audio is very rough, but that was always the idea - again it's a little messier than I'd like in places, but I don't think it actually detracts from the experience. Nice titles though - the title, and credit screens are good, and the DVD menu. Never mind the quality, feel the presets.

It's a whole lot sadder than I meant it to be, I was nearly in tears yesterday. And despite the fact I shot and edited every frame, and recorded all the audio I keep seeing stuff I never knew was there.

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I want a DVD, where's my DVD?
was really good to see you the other week, sorry I couldn't make it to cardiff for any more hijinks. I think I might have to plan a week long jaunt to manchester so I can spend some quality time with you... and hari too, of course!
Matt Dalby said…
Chill dude, it's on its way - should be with you for the weekend.

Was cool to be in Cardiff/Newport, I'm going to try make it four times yearly at least from now on.

Keep well

Popular Posts