another poom

Yes, it's yet another poem. This time it's called:

notes from blue notebook

what time is it? what's that? i'll have to
photograph this gutter cobbled
half pavement - get the darkness
my camera's probably not sensitive enough.
yeah, can i help you? it's okay.
i'll call you, then you can talk
and i'll listen. i like
your voice i like to hear you
it makes me happy. and i'm...
i'm walking round in a dream.
september last year was hallucinatory.
the, the whole year's been not right
like there's no affect to anything.
why's everybody checking me out?
i can't afford this. not normalised.
self identification. tenebrous.
watching a moth float -
float, better word than hover -
in a bush. have to... have to
go back where i saw that urban fox
on the weekend.

Same as usual, if you want to let me know how to improve it drop me a line and I'll have another look to see if you're right.

Comments

Popular Posts