suicidemusic4suicidepeople

it used to make sense evrything made sense
had it in order i cd make connections -
understood or @ least had some kinda system.
it all had a # a color its own.
+ even that gets hard if i classify
sumthin 400 but th colors blu
in my hed + most blus 370
what takes precedence do i go by th shape?

my jaws melting blu mold
thru teeth gum liquefaction hurts
from my ear orbit of my eye 2 my tong.
bite a towel 2 stay quiet its bloody
soakt my right faces a bruise.
abcess in toothbroke sharps gum
blac cobweb crying awake
chew cloves astringent fuk me fuk me
i fuk me.
they sed im 2 beautiful 2b judged
sed u already did. hey freakboy
u wanna keep it down in there? no.
fuk u. ran las 2 mins home
shitting down th inside my trousers bulimia
anorexia panicattack inertia sciatica
crying diarrhoea brokenthumb warmair
membrane breath blockin my nose.

nuthins allowd 2b bad unless its outside
evil or an xperience i learnd from that grew me
as a person. hey, sumtimes things
r jus bad thas it.

ur stomach push+withdraw agenst my bac
ur breth warmsquirm me bein w/u
im happiest im animal. 2 much tryta meltit
off bcome inhumantranscendent purge smels
+flesh get mor lk lite stop eat.
but i fukkin end up harsh no
mor distant dont lk tpushaway
gounder 3rd time swallow water
i just kinda hav a metalframecage
unda my skin enforced curvature
of th spine. i want ur hands strength.

Comments

Popular Posts