live vocal improv fri 7 feb 20

This week's only semi-improvised vocal shenanigans (textual score below, and in the video description and comments), with a wide variety of mouth noise.

I like this. Though curiously despite my attempts to create fractured nonsense it comes out like a coherent single piece.



Here's the textual score:

*Train noise
Eeeeee…
*Blub blub blub… [Water]
I had a dream, I shared this on social media. [Repeat]
Tic tic tic tic tic…
*Grrrmmm… [Bassy engine sound]
*Glossolalia
*Rrrrrr… [Rolled]
*Chunk clank etc. [Improv on street noises]
I was trying to work at a desk in a gently sloping field strung with washing lines of bright colourful clothes.
*Shhh…
FUCKS SAKE! Asshole.
*Squeal
Tut tut tut… Ka ka ka…
*Growl…
*High pitched squeaks
[Fade in and out] ’The morning sun shone lightly on the eyes of Lucy Jordan…’
*Swoosh swoosh…
*Wet mouth sounds
But Dominic Cummings kept interrupting and shoving me, until I elbowed him in the face and ran off. Over the hill I met someone and explained what happened. But as soon as I mentioned Dominic Cummings I was back at the desk with Cummings bothering me.
*Grrrmmm… [Bassy engine sound]
*Whaak whaak [Duck sounds]
K BOB THE [Repeat]
*sigh*
You. Absolute. Bellend.
*Long exhale
*Footsteps
*Arrgghh…
Yak-yak yak-yak.
*Teeth clack
I elbowed him in the face and ran off a second time. Once more I met someone and started to explain what happened. But again when I mentioned Cummings I was back at the desk. And so it goes.
[Sung] Watching all the fishes that swim. [Repeat ad nauseum]
[Subdued] Ring-ring ring-ring ring-ring
[Laughter]
*Crunch [Footslide]
*Train noise
Eeeeee…
*Blub blub blub… [Water. Repeat to fade]
*Rattle keys

Comments

Popular Posts