live vocal improv fri 28 feb 20

Today was my hundredth live vocal improv. So of course I had nothing planned. What I ended up doing was exploring textures of vocal drones.

It isn't especially musical, except in a few places, which is normal for my improvs. I'm not especially interested in making music with them, or certainly not in a conventional sense.

There is some variety, but it emerges over time rather than in my more usual abrupt changes of direction.

I think it works well. Have a listen below and see what you think. I suppose I should do the proper YouTube thing and say leave a comment about what you think. Maybe suggest other things I should try.

Of course pop over to my YouTube channel and like the video, subscribe if you haven't already and think you'd like to hear more, and if you do maybe ring the bell to make sure you get notifications.

And if you want to support the channel, and my walks (which are documented over on SoundCloud), feel free to subscribe to chuck me a dollar a month on Patreon if you can afford. I have some exclusive content lined up, and plans to do much more on a regular basis.

With all that said, enjoy the video and have a good weekend.


Comments

Popular Posts