recent gig reviews

Oops! I've forgotten to keep up with posting here with everything, and on my Tear Fet Facebook page with everything except my weekly live improvisations.

So here's another postnado where I catch you up with what the shit's been happening on Facebook, SoundCloud and YouTube, starting with recent gig reviews.

The last time I posted the most recent review was Sloth Racket. Here now, individually, are the ones since then, followed by the playlist:

The Noise Upstairs with SHOAL


Anda Union


Ill live at the Deaf Institute


Macedo, Birchall, Cheetham


Yol/Posset/Lloyd, Bradford Scratch Orchestra and Andy Abbott


Yunohana Variations


Sylvain Sylvain with Ill and Adventures of Salvador



Flower Corsano Duo, Bilge Pump and Dean McPhee


The playlist


I'll try and be a bit more assiduous from now on, but I am lazy and disorganised.

Still to come: vocal improvisations, songs, non-improv non-music things, reviews of poetry events, a mainstream film review, and accounts of walks. I been a busy little boy.

Comments

Popular Posts