recent accounts of long walks

I hadn't started this series of recordings when I did my last flurry of posts at the end of May, though it's been a long time in the planning.

I started writing down accounts of long walks in a notebook over a year ago. As I've already done seven of these I'll only post the playlist rather than individual walks. Though from now on the intention is to post each recording as it's made.



These are mostly pretty long, so it's best to take them one at a time. There should be a new one, or at least an account of a walk from last year, in the next few days if I have time. Although I have a list of six more jobs tonight once I've made the next two posts - I'll probably put some of them off until tomorrow, and add them to the three jobs already scheduled then.

Comments

Popular Posts