tear fet sounds and review

I mentioned it in passing yesterday, but I've set up a new Facebook Page for my sound identity Tear Fet (and simultaneously closed my other underused pages).

Tear Fet: Sounds & Reviews is the location on Facebook to find my vocal improvisations and my music and sound reviews.

Those reviews will include gigs particularly, but also records, and writing and other media about sound art, sound poetry and music. However, on their own these wouldn't necessarily justify a page to themselves.

The main purpose of the page is for my vocal improvisations. That will include the ad hoc improvisations I record. But the primary focus is on my regular Facebook Live vocal improvisation performances.

The aim is to continue doing these on a weekly basis, usually on a Friday at 7pm. And the next one will be exactly then later today (Friday 1 June 2018), and will be available there afterwards.

This time I may explore my occasionally recurrent theme of 'running out of ideas, running out of breath'.

If you'd like to be reminded about these live performances please like the Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter.

And don't worry, in amongst all this reposting of my own stuff from elsewhere I do intend to make some original postings here going forward.

Comments

Popular Posts