dead media exercise diary 5

From the sublime (Rebel Dykes - see previous post) to the ridiculous, this week's Exercise Diary.

In fact I have a little more to say than the last couple of weeks, including a new record for my morning run. That means the new diary is around eight minutes, which seems like a reasonable length for these.

Watch the diary below. And once you've done that head over to my previous blogpost or to the Rebel Dykes website to see their trailer and follow the links to support their crowdfunder.

The crowdfunder stood at £50 and two contributors when I wrote my blog on Monday morning, and is £709 and 13 contributors at the time of writing (08:00 Wed 15 March). There are just 33 more days to reach their £12 000 goal needed to complete the project.

Comments

Popular Posts