section of untitled poem

I haven't posted anything here for a little while. This fragment is not part of the pieces I'm currently woring on for my MA dissertation equivalent. Nor is it part of what I'm planning with my twitter feed. What I suspect is that it might be one of a few linking threads I'll use to bring north together, when I finally have a chance to work on it.

libidnal.
not the direc-
tion you
think. threat.
sun.
steel door.
photographs of
feet photograph your
shadow photograph
reflections.
moss. rusted burnt
-out car.
turn. unused
land is not unused.
tension between
frame and the space
outside.
fear. fucking. walk. narrative is a way to contain threat.
outside.
dirt
on, in
fingertips. window with
dried cement
drip.
grit
on tongue.
light casts stains.

Comments

Popular Posts