twitter

You may have noticed I've just added twitter over in the sidebar.

Where this will go is anybody's guess. At the moment on the basis of one post it looks like it's going to be a periodic venue for pretentious and gnomic pronouncements - why not follow me and find out.

I'm also thinking about changing the template I use for something simpler - and would like to tidy up the sidebar. I'm still in the process of simplifying my labels.

In case you can't find me on twitter through the link in the sidebar my URL is http://twitter.com/soundpoet

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Matt - how did you manage to add the Twitter function in your sidebar? I'd like to give it a go myself. Cheers Mark
Matt Dalby said…
Mark, it's one of the in-built widgets.

From your twitter home select Settings. That should automatically open on the Account tab, which is where you need to be. Partway down the page on that tab is the box labelled 'More Info URL', below which is a hyperlink that reads '(You can also add Twitter to your site here)'. You select the Blogger tab at the left and then press Continue at the bottom right. That will give you html that you can add into your blogger template as usual.

Hope that helps - let me know if you have any problems.
Matt Dalby said…
That is, you select the blogger tab at the left after you've followed the hyperlink. Sorry.
Anonymous said…
Cheers for that Matt. I'm not ready to install it just yet but now I know how. Cheers

Popular Posts