santiago's international wasp

Wow! Initial glance of stats for my blog visitors is fun. I seem to have three major sources of traffic:

1) UK readers who are interested in poetry - bad luck guys.

2) US masturbators getting lost en-route to exploitative filth - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa!! - Idiots, I hope your dicks drop off.

3) Chinese readers who dislike Britain - welcome, I'll see if I can't scare up some more invective for you. Seriously, although I have human rights concerns and dislike the rise of capitalism I have a fascination with Chinese culture and language, so this development really pleases me.

Of the rest of the traffic most seems to come from Asia, a little from the Americas, and a tiny amount from continental Europe. Not sure what any of this tells me, so I won't be making any radical changes just yet, not that I would anyway. Really it's just for personal amusement - though I do feel a bit big-brotherish - except I ain't using the blog to sell stuff or coerce you into anything.

Gospel-based, yet atheist poems Ain't it been hard and I saw a river are nearly finished and will be posted by the end of the week. I finally got round to plagiarising (or being influenced by) Biblical sources. They started out being influenced by listening to gospel and spiritual tracks by the Golden Gate Quartet, though there are also lingering influences of Bob Dylan's early song writing and Martin Luther King's speeches. But I put off drawing in the obvious source material until last night, and I'm now ripping-off the Gospel of Matthew and the Lamentations of Jeremiah respectively.

Comments

Popular Posts