i know - haven't posted in 3 weeks

Haven't posted in a little while, but I know I promised to put up a couple of gospel based poems - they're nearly edited and I'll do it soon. I've been editing them at the same time as two other poems, so I might post one or both of those too. Ominously the gospel pieces were started with great enthusiasm, and meant to be a throw-away, but they've taken over a month. By contrast the other pieces, winter project and raised by wolves came togther accidentally and have been really easy to edit.

Sadly haven't had time to do the thing on George Dubya I promised yet, but I'll get on with that as soon as I can clear a space to think about it. I've been working instead on a comic strip I started last year under the working title of Little Bear Story - the chances of my posting any of that in the immediate future are really remote. As for the poems that were being published this month, as soon as I know when the magazine's out I'll let you know what it is and how you can get hold of it.

I realise some of my links need taking down or updating, and that a number of posts haven't been linked to. This is something I'll try and attend to in the next month, probably early December, at the same time as putting a couple of new ones up. Another bit of outstanding business is the discussion forum I had then de-linked from. I'll put up a fresh connection as soon as I've had time to set up some new topics. You may also notice a random number at the bottom of the page, that's a hit counter powered by Statcounter if you're interested. I only set it up on Friday, but as far as I remember it only displays 'unique' visitors, the definition of which I really don't recall.

See, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.

Comments

Popular Posts