walk - manchester, bolton + bury canal then down the irwell to manchester

A busy and hugely satisfying day today. I set out this morning to get the tram to Bury, then walked out along the Manchester, Bolton and Bury Canal, dropped down above Clifton Country Park, crossed under the M60 by the Irwell into Prestwich Forest Park, through Drinkwater Park, across the river to Forest Bank Park, then along the Irwell to Lower Broughton, out to Bury New Road, and the to Victoria so I could get a tram to an exhibition that started at 6pm.

I've recorded both an account of the walk, and a separate review of the exhibition. The account of the walk is in this post, and I'll add the exhibition review in another post. More of me talking quickly in both of these, which is at least one reason why they might be a little shorter than usual. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts