matt's big m60 walk - closing the loop

A photo from earlier today on the Peak Forest Canal between Ashton and Woodley.

Today I finally finished the major part of planning my walk round the M60. The full circuit from Stretford clockwise back to the start point has now been plotted. Maps, descriptions and approximate timings will be published on the walk's blog in the coming week and linked here.

In the next few weeks I intend to separately walk both the western and eastern halves of the route. This will give me a couple of big walks in the run-up to the main event, help the route in my head, and help clarify timings.

Finally the big walk right round the outside of the M60 will take place five weeks today - on Saturday 30 May. Please think about sponsoring me, or joining me and walking a section on the day. Or at least check out the blog, twitter and sponsor page, and share with others.

Comments

Popular Posts