three things you may not know

Because I'm in no state to tell you about tonight's Other Room - fucking excellent by the way - here are three things you may not know about me that may (but probably won't) illuminate the review tomorrow or whenever I manage it:

1) For years I have tried to treat everyone the same. Only recently I realised I was lying to myself. I thought that Phwoar, look at the brain on that wasn't misogynist. I was wrong.

2) I actually really like people. Despite the shyness (possibly due to Aspergers, I don't really know), and the inability to communicate I do like people. I'd like to apologise now to anyone I've offended by being rude, or will be rude to in the future. Statistically the chances are I was just being shit. If I don't like you I'll let you know.

3) Running is one of my favourite things. I don't do enough of it, although I was so happy tonight I ran most of the way back from The Other Room. It has nothing to do with being fast, or first, or best, or anything. It's purely the physical sensation. It's the closest thing you can get to sex. Sadly I've done a lot of running recently.

See you soon. Incidentally that's all true you know, I'm not just making this shit up.

.

Comments

Popular Posts