tare - sound poetry cdr available now

It's been a very long evening, but tare, the first of this year's projected 12 monthly sound poetry CDRs has been completed and is available from me at £3. You can see the very lovely hand-drawn minimalist sleeve below.
In fact the sleeve's been modified a little since the scan was taken, but you'll have to buy a copy to find out how. I haven't finished all the fiddly little bits yet, but tomorrow afternoon I'll be sticking a PayPal button here so you can buy this charming item. I'll also be completing and linking to the MySpace I've set up for the 'record label' I'll be issuing these on.

The tracklisting is:


1. hum
2. tier
3. tare
4. tore
5. tear
6. wait
7. weight


The CDR lasts just over 33 minutes


If you want to make queries about the CDR then please mail me at sonicobnox@googlemail.com rather than my usual address just to avoid confusion. See also sonic obnoxion machine records on MySpace.


.

Comments

Matt Dalby said…
It would appear the above is advertising filth (according to babelfish anyway). Take a chance if you like, it's not my fault if bad things happen.

Popular Posts