erm... sorry

Yeah, so I haven't blogged in about a fortnight. Don't worry though more stuff is on the way probably led up by a review on Kwaidan - IMDb here, Amazon here, and Wikipedia here. There'll also be more photos, I've been told there's too much text, so I'll be looking at ways to break up the look of the entries a lot more.

In the meantime despite being on a creative hiatus I'm currently writing two (very short) short stories, making a piece of film I think I already told you about, and creating junk sculptures out of scraps of wood. The film's especially funny since it's packed with ideas (and even a story), and I thought would take 6-8 minutes to cram everything in. But at present it looks like it's going to come in just over 2 minutes, and even then it could do with some scenes reducing. Apparently more is less.

Well I'm running out of time for today, but hopefully the Kwaidan review will be ready sometime next week. See you.

Comments

Popular Posts